Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Syd's Going to CPRI

I don't know if I should jump for joy or be scared as hell. I just got the call from CPRI (London) that Sydney has an appointment on April 29.

She's going to the PDD Screening clinic. They're sending me a questionnaire that I have to fill out before hand too. I'm really nervous. I don't want her to be PDD, but I know that if she's diagnosed, she's more likely to get the help that she needs.

Argh....the joys of being a parent!!

I will let everyone know how it goes!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I pray that Syd isn't PDD!

Jane Sr. said...

She is! I know it already, I just have to get the diagnosis!

Claudia Sommers said...

I understand how you feel. I delayed Will's diagnosis of CP for a long time because I didn't want to hear that he had Cerebral Palsy. But now he's getting all the help he needs and is doing great. It 's the hardest thing in the world hearing what you know inside from someone else.