Sunday, April 26, 2009

Storm

Well, we got the first thunderstorm of the season...and it was a doozy...at least out here in Baden it was.

One second the kids are outside playing in the sun and literally the next second the wind is blowing like crazy and it's pouring. I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden I hear Mia just screaming...like someone torturing her...a blood curdling scream. I'm sure all you mothers out there know what I'm talking about! I go running and fling open the back door to see Tammy's trampoline FLYING through the air....I kid you not!!

This is Tammy's trampoline where it landed...in the school parking lot (on the right of the picture behind the little pine tree. It WAS above the little blue pool on the left hand side of the picture)

After the worst had passed, I went driving around to see what I could see. Found this just a couple streets up from us:

You can't really tell in the picture, but it's most of a HUGE pine tree broke off from the wind! On the other side, you can see that it barely missed the house and fence!!

These are just some pictures of the sky after the storm had passed. If it was this bad after, you can imagine what it was like during!!


No comments: