Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Poor Ipod

Well, it's clean at least!

I accidentally washed the ipod that Ryan got for me from the kids. It must've been in the pocket of my hoodie or jeans or something cause I did the laundry and when I was taking the clothes from the washer to the dryer, there's my ipod lying in the barrel of the machine. Boy was I ticked.

I panicked....I ran down stairs and put it on the dock and it works there, but as soon as I try to play it with headphones or just plugged in with the AUX cord in the van, it won't even come on. Almost seems like the battery is dead. But I had it plugged in charging all night so you would think if the battery was dead then it would have re-charged by then.

I was telling Kinga at group this morning and the first thing she said was that it's still wet inside. BUT, she's actually going to Toronto tomorrow, so she's going to take it to the Apple Store for me if I can get an appt. I'm just waiting for her to let me know which one she's going to be closest to so I can call and set it up!

I shall keep you updated and I'm so hoping that they can fix it...I'll be very very sad if it is ruined!

No comments: