Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ipod Update

So Kinga gets there with my Ipod and they tell her no way it's got to be replaced. After she flips on them they say they'll replace it for $89 but I have to talk to the Apple Care line cause they don't have any instock. fine. I'm on the phone with Apple Care and they're telling me that they can't replace it.
The girl is being very nice and helpful, but I'm super super pi$$ed that they don't want to replace it after they said they would.

So after some screaming and yelling, they're gonna replace it for FREE!!! yay....

I have to send back mine and then they'll send out a new identical one.

I'm excited...except I realized that I had said that I had a 4GB one and really it's 8GB...I'm going to call and make sure they realize my booboo and still send me an 8GB one!

No comments: