Friday, April 24, 2009

100th Blog Entry and a Job?

So I have stuff to celebrate today!! Not big things, but still fun!!

This is my 100th Blog Entry on Catt's Little Family....how cool is that??? Yeah, I notice these things and usually no one else cares, but meh, what ya gonna do eh?


But here's the really exciting thing! I applied for a job as a School Bus Driver with Sharp Transportation. I got an email yesterday to come in and fill out an actual application and do the skills test, so I did that today while Syd was at preschool and Mia was at my grandparents' house!

I was told that it would take an hour and a half and I finished it in about 50 minutes. The lady that grades them wasn't there right then, but I was told that they would probably call me! How exciting. The test was weird. I had to show that I can write/understand English, that I can count, that I can read and that I can follow/give directions using a map. The map part was the hardest for me. I'm kinda worried that I might have failed that part...but we'll see.

I'm actually going to call Elliot Coach Lines, in Breslau too and apply with them also!!!

How scary is it to think that I might be driving your kids to school??

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Good luck, Catt! Let me know when you hear back! :)