Friday, August 8, 2008

Thank You to Some Friends

I just want to say thank you to two of my great friends, Kathy and Nathalie.

Kathy came over Tuesday night and helped me pack and find my kitchen counter. (I'm sorry it only stayed clean a few hours). She brought boxes for us to use and even with an injured knee she left my kitchen and living room looking fantastic.

Nathalie...well, for those of you who know her and have seen her house...you know she's a wiz in the garden. Well, she tackled my front garden Wednesday night while I played with my steam cleaner some more. When she got here, it was a messed of overgrown vines, crazy evergreens and butchered bushes (thanks to me). I'm sorry I don't have a "before" picture...but here is what the garden looks like now.


Nathalie, it look absolutely wonderful...didn't know it could look that good!!

Kathy and Nathalie...thank you so much for your help...I hope I can repay the favor some day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Catt, I had lots of fun! So how is your backyard looking, any help needed there?

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great! You should post some inside pics as well...lol!