Monday, August 11, 2008

Spinrite Yarn Factory Outlet Sale

Today was the beginning of the annual tent sale at Spinrite. Me, Kinga, Julia, Jace and Rogan headed out nice and early so we could beat the crowd. We were a little disappointed when we got there at 9:03am.....


Yep, you see right....and you should have seen the people BEHIND us!!

We both lucked out and got some awesome stuff without spending too much money.

From the left:
Blue and Brown for an afghan for me
Red and Yellow (100% wool) to become dryer balls
Pink/Yellow, Aqua, pale Blue/Yellow/Green and dark Blue/Yellow/Green for dishcloths.


I can't wait to be able to dig into my new goodies...but it probably won't be for a while yet!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to let me know how you make the dryer balls. I've never heard of anyone making them. Are you going into selling?