Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ethan's New Blankie!!

Finally!!! After months and months of working on this blanket, it's finally done. Ethan has been so very very patient, but never forgetting to remind me on a daily basis to finish his blanket.

When I was pregnant with Ethan, I crocheted him a yellow blanket. It never left his side. Eventually, holes started forming, but I was still able to fix them. Then Ethan started chewing on it more....these holes I couldn't fix, so I promised him a replacement blanket. We went to Listowel to pick out new yarn....Ethan was in his glory...so many colours to pick from.

Well, without further adieu.....here is Ethan with his new, kindergarten boy sized blanket.

2 comments:

becsmom said...

Congrats on finally finishing that blanket. It's an accomplishment, and the look on Ethan's face says it all!

Christi said...

blanket looks great!!!