Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Bin!


I know the move is long over, but I have to post pictures of this bin. It was great. Unfortunately, not as big as what we needed but still it was HUGE!

This is what is looked like before it was packed. Ryan is standing at the very back wall, Ethan in the middle and me at the doors. It was big!! 20' long!


Now, for those of you who have been around Ryan while he was packing for anything, be it a trip or a move...you know that he is an awesome packer. We came home from Newfoundland with 7 people in the van and we could still see out all the windows and stretch our legs out. ANYWAY.... Ryan packed this bin to the top...there was no way that anything else could have gotten in there. He was packing stuff in there long after I thought it was full.

This is the bin when he opened it at the new house....now, I know you can't see all the way in to appreciate exactly how much CRAP is in there...but I'm sure you can still tell that it's tons!!

I would definitely recommend these bins to anyone that is moving. The customer service is awesome and it's terrific having it at your house for so long and being able to pack it over a few days!!

1 comment:

JackiYo said...

Didn't even know you could do that. Cool.