Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pioneer Club Christmas Party

Yesterday was the Christmas Party at the kids' Pioneer Clubs. It was alot of fun and I stayed with them the whole time.

They had it split into stations and we were divided by last name.

We started out at the gift wrapping contest. It was a conventional gift we were wrapping. The parents had to try to think of their kids as gifts and we wrapped on of them up!! Ethan actually let us wrap him and we pretended that he was a bouquet of flowers and wrapped him like that!!

Next we went to the garland making section. It was really fun...we made garlands for the Christmas tree out of popcorn and cranberries!! I've never done this before and I have to say it turned out quite cute!

Last but not least, we went to the Cookie station. Each child got two cookies that they were allowed to decorate with icing and sprinkles. The parents were allowed two also, but I didn't take them since I knew that undoubtedly I would get to eat some of Mia's....and I was right!!




After all the fun, there was a giant cake and ice cream and we all sang Happy Birthday to Jesus!

No comments: