Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Away

For the July long weekend, Ryan and the Kids went up to Caledon for Mike's birthday party.  (For those of you out of the loop, Mike is Ryan's step-brother).  They had a blast and we plan on going up again as soon as I'm cleared to have fun again.

The cottage was built by Lisa's (Mike's wife) grandfather many many years ago.  Apparently it's really cute!


Blowing bubbles with Aunt Danielle and Hayley
(Hayley and Sydney are just a few weeks apart in age)





My children eat SO much.  Really, we DO feed them, I guess that other people's food just tastes better then ours.







They were fascinated with the outdoor shower!

Ethan and Sydney going for a boat ride with a little help from dad





Playing with Uncle Mike, and then time for some cake!













Lisa braided the Girls' hair....it looked really cute! (I just wish I could do it myself)

The kids had such a good time that they were all asleep before they even got off the drive way.  (Ethan IS there, he's just slumped over in his seat)


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What great pictures! Looks like they really had a blast. I hope you're all able to get back there sometime very soon. :-)

Also, other people's food ALWAYS tastes better, I think no matter how old you are. Oh, and what kinda girl are you--you can't braid hair? I can give you some yarn to practice on! :-P