Friday, October 10, 2008

Horseback Riding weeks 2 & 3

Sorry about missing a week of horseback riding, but I got super busy and forgot to put the pictures up.

Last week, week 2, Ethan actually had to leaders walking with him. Seems the little dude won't hold onto the reins and so they had to have an extra person to watch and make sure he doesn't fall off.


This week, Ethan again had two leaders. I talked to Ashley (the instructor) after class and she told me that they were trying to teach him how to steer and how to hold the reins properly. I hoping this means that they're trying to get Ethan into the "blue" classes (the next level up) because that will give us more options for days and times that we sign him up for.

I have to say, finding the Developmental Riding Program at Pride Stables was the best thing that's happened to Ethan. He so looks forward to it and he enjoys it alot. He's a totally different boy when he's on his horse!!

No comments: